Todd Schwab, Utilities Director
Luke Fedor, Assistant Utilities Director
Public Works General Phone
For questions on your water utility bill, contact Joleen Kriesel, Utility Billing Clerk at (763) 552-3212.
See Utility Bill Direct Pay for direct pay enrollment form.
For installation or repair of City utility infrastructure, please complete the form listed below.
2020 Water Rates
$13.58 per base unit service charge in addition to a per gallon charge
|Gallons||Cost per 1,000 gallons|
|0 - 6,000 gallons||$4.32|
|6,001 - 20,000 gallons||$4.92|
|over 20,001 gallons||
Water service is billed monthly.
2020 Sewer Rates
$22.66 Base unit service charge in addition to the per gallon charge.
|Cost Per Gallon
|0 - 6,000 gallons||$4.12|
|6,001 - 20,000 gallons||$4.64|
| Over 20,001 gallons
Billing questions should be directed to the Utility Billing Clerk at (763) 552-3212.
For Development Purposes
- Trunk area charges are $2,314 per acre.
- Water Access Charge is $201.00 per residential equivalency unit.
- Water Treatment Facility Charge per residential equivalency unit is $901.00.
- Groundwater and the Mt. Simon Aquifer, Part 1 (You Tube Video)
- Groundwater and the Mt. Simon Aquifer, Part 2 (You Tube Video)
See how our Water Treatment Facility functions!