You can update or register to vote on the Secretary of State's website.
To register on Election day, any one of the following are accepted as identification:
- A valid Minnesota driver's license or permit with current address
- A valid Minnesota identification card with current address
- A valid student identification with a photo and current address
If your photo ID does not contain a valid current address within the precinct, you may use a document from each bullet point list below:
- An original gas, electric, telephone, cellular, cable, garbage, water or sewer bill showing your current address and due up to 30 days before or after election day
- Your Minnesota's driver's license or Identification card, U.S. passport, U.S. military identification card with your photo or Minnesota post-secondary student identification card with your photo