This section will inform residents if an evacuation is necessary and what evacuation route to take when leaving the affected area.
This area could also include a map where roads are closed and detour routes.
If a section of the City is closed off due to damage, people wanting to enter the area will need to stop at City Hall and seek entry credentials. Emergency Pass System Identification (ID) wrist bands/vehicle passes are issued to control who is allowed access into restricted areas. Before issuing, credentials are verified. Requests are approved and passes will be signed by authorized city personnel.
- Passes are issued at Cambridge City Hall.
- Wrist bands are color-coded and will need to be sequentially numbered and have an expiration date put on them.
- Wrist band numbers and expiration dates will be checked daily by perimeter security staff so that unauthorized access cannot be obtained.
- Passes are listed on the appropriate registration form for accounting and control of issued passes.
- The bearer must wear their wrist band at all times when in restricted areas.
- Times for access passes into and out of restricted areas will be determined by the City of Cambridge Incident Command or Ops/Logistics Section Chief.
- Vehicle passes must be clearly visible on the dashboard at all times.
The City has several locations identified or emergency shelters. They are:
- Cambridge Isanti High School
- Anoka Ramsey Community College
- Cambridge Middle School
If an emergency shelter is necessary the City would publish the location(s) of the shelter here.
Everbridge Alert System - Isanti County
Isanti County Sheriff's Office has a emergency alert program called Everbridge that residents can sign up with to receive emergency alerts for road closures, general emergencies, etc. To sign up for emergency notifications or alerts, you click here