As of January 1, 2020 residents will be able to choose between LePage and Sons and Waste Management for garbage service.
LePage and Sons
Call (763) 757-7100
Call (866) 909-4588 or (763) 325-6000 for set up and information.
Business will be able to choose between Ace Sanitation, LePage and Sons, and Waste Management.
Recycling (Do's and Don'ts)
When non-recyclable items end up in your recycling, they have the potential to turn the entire load into trash, resulting in contamination or additional service charges. Follow these simple Do's and Don'ts to help ensure long-term sustainability of recycling programs.
- DO recycle all empty bottles, cans, paper and cardboard
- DO keep foods and liquids out of recycling
- DO keep plastic bags out of recycling
- DON'T bag your recyclables. Plastic bags and film get tangled in the machinery
- DON'T include food-soiled items - they can turn an entire load of recycling into trash
- DON'T add sharp or dangerous materials like needles and electronics - they can cause injury to our workers.
- DON'T toss in "tanglers" like rubber hoses and wires - they can shut down an entire recycling center!
- DON'T include bulky items like propane tanks or construction debris
Want to learn more? Recycle Often has more resources!