- Each property requires a separate registration form
- Property owner must appoint a rental manager
- Transfer of ownership or conversion requires a new registration
- Registration fee is $25 per unit
- Registration expires December 31st of all odd-numbered years. Registrations received after January 31st of the following year will be subject to a double fee.
- A certificate will be issued to you by the City of Cambridge and must be posted in each rental unit.
- Property owner is related to the tenant (see ordinance for details)
- Property is a State registered or licensed facility/home or is a Public Housing Agency
- Property owner occupies the residence and rents out space to 2 or less tenants in an area where they all share the living space. (Secondary kitchens, separate entrances, etc. require registration)>/em>
If you have questions regarding the rental registration process, please contact Carri or call 763-552-3257.