The Planning and Zoning Department provides long range planning services and reviews land use plans for consistency with city plans. Demographic information, as well as projections about population growth are monitored and planned for by this department.
- The Department also drafts policies and revised ordinances to implement the goals for the City Council regarding growth management and development practices.
- The Department also oversees zoning regulation of property to ensure the general health, safety, and welfare standards for the community are met.
- The Department assists residents and applicants with zoning requests, development requests and flood plain information.
- Department staff issues applications for Conditional Use Permits, Variances, Rezoning, Annexation, Lot Splits, Platting and Sign Permits.
- Site Plan Review Application
- Temporary Sign Permit Application
- Permanent Sign Permit Application
- Sign Regulations
- Zoning Application
- 2017 Comprehensive Plan
Contact our friendly staff with any questions or concerns.
|Gustafson, Stan||Economic Development Director||Community Development, Economic Development||(763) 552-3209|
|Levitski, Carri||Community Development Specialist||Community Development||(763) 552-3257|
|Westover, Marcia||Community Development Director||Community Development||(763) 552-3207|