Ordinances are presented during City Council Meetings every first and third Monday of each month at City Hall. All proposed ordinances and amendments are posted 10-days prior to the meeting on the City website and at City Hall. If you'd like to discuss an ordinance or amendment, please attend the meeting scheduled as per the date listed.
- ORD 699 Annexing in Islands from Cambridge Township July 15, 2019
- ORD 696 Amending 2019 Fee Schedule, June 17, 2019
- ORD 695 Mobile Food Vendors, June 17, 2019
- Resolution Adopting the Local Option Sales Tax and Projects to be Funded
- ORD 698 Local Option Sales Tax Adoption June 17, 2019
- ORDINANCE 697 Title VII Traffic Code, Chapter 74 Traffic Schedules - June 3, 2019