Cambridge is active in a number of social media environments. We want to make sure residents and businesses are informed on matters of concern, interest, events and resources.
We understand people communicate in a variety of ways and we're hopeful to keep connected to you in ways that suit your needs. We strive to keep our content positive, informative and resourceful for our audience. We invite you to follow us on your favorite platforms.
Social Media Pages
Our social media pages are intended to provide information to the residents of Cambridge. Staff will post and respond to questions during office hours (Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm) unless there is emergency information for the public. Emergency information will always be posted on our website as well.
Comments made by others do not reflect the opinions or positions of the City of Cambridge, its employees or elected officials. Our pages are not intended to be used as a campaign page or serve as a platform for election advertising or campaigning.
The City of Cambridge reserves the right to remove any comments, questions or postings containing:
- Profane language or content
- Personal attacks, harassment or threats against individuals or organizations
- Discrimination against race, creed, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, etc.
- Copyright infringement or other illegal activity
- Sexual content or links to sexual content
Contact the webmaster with any questions or comments regarding our social media presence.