August 15, 2020 - Mark your event calendar
This is an outdoor Arts & Crafts festival that takes place in Downtown Cambridge. Joel Pennington, of The Guitar Shop is the creator of this event and works with the City to organize and deliver a fun event for all ages.
Artists & Vendors have booths along the road to display and sell their art, while Food Trucks offer new eats! Sidewalk Chalk Art Contest for all ages!
You will want to follow the Cambridge Art Fair Facebook page for updates.
The Art Fair was held on Saturday, August 3rd and was a big success! Thank you to everyone who participated. See the vendors and musicians below.
Contact Joel if you'd like to be contacted for participation next year.
- Amy Cunningham - Oil Paintings, Barnwood/Metal Art
- Ashley Messer - Art Events, Teacher, Drawing, Sculpture, Pallette paintings.
- Jehn Kuehn - Jewerly made from Lake Superior beach stones and photography.
- Charles & Renee Grisham - Fused Glass Art
- Bobbi Mix - Quazy Quonset Boutique
- Kay Geis - Kay's Beaded Jewelry
- Lisa Perlick - The Design Chic
- Marcia Smyrak - Six Before Breakfast
- Theresa Kelly - Pixel Art
- Melanie Pierce - Photography
- John & Abigail Bettendorf - Paintings & Wood Crafts
- Kristin Webster Studio - Original Art, Headbands, Gifts and more
- Ken Orr - Photographer
- Dead Serious Designs - Screen Printing, Custom Merch & Buttons
- Catherine Neary - CatCreatesIt, Nature Scenes and Oil Paintings
- Ashley Helleksen - Revel Roots
- Katie Henry - Original Jewelry
- Iris Schneeberger - Handmade Soaps