Request for Bids or Proposals
City of Cambridge 2015 Street Seal Coating
The City of Cambridge is soliciting for bids to complete $105,000.00 of seal coating on City streets. Contractors must provide a price per square yard they will apply up to that amount. Work must be completed between June 15, 2015 and September 11, 2015.
The contractor will perform Chip Seal Treatment on streets designated by the City in accordance with the following specifications:
Contractors personnel must be in compliance with OSHA standards, including wearing all required safety equipment.
- Any and all traffic control must meet all MnDOT and local standards.
- Areas to be swept free of dirt and foreign materials by a pick-up type sweeper. These sweepings are to be disposed of by the Contractor.
- Furnish and apply CRS-2P Liquid Asphalt at a rate of 0.25 gallons per square yard.
- Furnish and apply FA-2 Dresser Trap Rock at a rate of 20 pounds per square yard. Spread uniformly over surface with a full width self propelled spreader.
- Roll entire area with pneumatic tired roller.
The City will perform final sweep and will dispose of these sweepings. Contractor will give City 48 hours advance notice before any work can begin.
Contractor must complete State of Minnesota Verification of Responsible Contractor Requirement form and it must be included with bid. Bids with missing forms will be considered incomplete and be rejected.
Return sealed bids to Cambridge City Hall, 300 3rd Ave NE, Cambridge, MN 55008, clearly mark 2015 Seal Coating Bid on envelope, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org Bids must be received no later than 11:00 AM on Tuesday, April 17, 2015. The City reserves the right to reject any and all bids and award the bid based upon the best interests of the City.
Posted: March 30, 2017
Lynda J. Woulfe