The City of Cambridge is a great community in which to work, live, and play. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions concerning City Council meetings, Economic Development Authority meetings, elections, licensing, and or other City services.
300 Third Avenue NE
Cambridge, MN 55008
City Hall Entrance, opened June 2003
- Established in the late 19th century along the rail line from Minneapolis to Duluth.
- Cambridge was named by settlers from New England even though the surrounding area was heavily populated with Swedish immigrants.
- 6.3 square miles with three lakes.
- Median home value: $135,000.
- Median family income: $50,772.
- Median age: 38 years.
- 88.8% of residents are high school graduates.
- 18.69% of residents have a bachelor's degree or higher.
- 6,123 people are employed in Cambridge by 318 different entities.
- Cambridge's employment represents 60.2% of employment opportunities in Isanti County.